Our feed yard locations vary in size, but the job performance provided by our dedicated staff is second to none. Each and every location will have one employee or a host of employees providing the following services:
- Feed and Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Yard Maintenance
- Office Personnel
- Summer Internships for College Students
The above mentioned positions can accommodate a vast array of skills to include bookkeeping, welding, mechanical, electrical, horsemanship and heavy equipment operation just to name a few.Innovative Livestock Services, Inc provides a very generous benefits package to all of its full time employees. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Employee paid health, dental and vision coverage with company subsidy for dependent coverage
- Company sponsored group life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term disability plans available
- Up to three weeks paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with company match and safe harbor contributions.
If interested in a career with Innovative Livestock Services, Inc, please complete the form to your right or contact the location of interest.
Innovative Livestock Services, Inc. in a Equal Opportunity Employer.